Lan shook his head sightly. 'He was better. But he thought I was finished, with only one arm. He never understood. You surrender after you're dead.'Robert Jordan, New Spring
|AoC Client Scripts (by Andur)|
Here's a few sample triggers for the Aoc Client, including an auto-assister.
To import these in, simply fire up the client, and go to Triggers -> Import Triggers on the menu.
TRIGGER DOWNLOADS TO IMPORT:
I've included the following:
1. A simple group-say enter trigger, which can be easily modified into heal trigs, des trigs, etc.
2. The auto-assister trigger, which is often requested and a good example of how to use variables cross multiple triggers and program logic.
3. A strange little set of roulette triggers for keeping track of roulette stats. Shows how to dynamically create new variables.
4. Another strange little dice trigger that keeps track of dice roll statistics. Also shows how to dynamically create new variables and do some simple program logic. Though the only pair of dice that I know of loads on the guards in Shadow Rift, so not the easiest for people to try out.
5. A little trigger that keeps track of the total amount of xp you have earned.
6. And a totally bizarre trigger for doing a scrolling marquee type thing over tells. This one works by having someone tell you the following: "marquee message n" where message is a word to display and n is the number of times to display it. So, having someone tell you "marquee foo 4" would send back the following: foo
This is mainly just to demonstrate how to use loops.