The Kingdom of Fal'Dara lies at the borders of the Spine of the World and Mountains of Dhoom, in the harsh territory of the Borderlands. The walled city is a fortress against the dangers of the Blight that often spill over and attack it.
When you first arrive to the zone there will be a hidden chest with a gold coin inside. This chest is trapped and can hurt if you don't have remove trap. The coin inside the chest unlocks the gate to the north. Once you are inside the city, there will be some xp mobs, mainly in !magic and such right away. Find a dog, kill it, and get the dead tick from his corpse. Head northish to the palace and search the hallways for Mirimar. She will say something, give the tick to her, and she is aggr. While not highly dangerous, she does des and can hit hard. If you are seeking an adventure, say treasure at her and you will get to Zynfax. I don't recommend doing so however.
- Herbalist 8 eff tool (see crafting section under Misc)
- a ring of glowing ice (15 mana, 8mwater, -2mearth)
- depending if you gave her the tick or not, toy wooden sword (used later)
Once Mirimar is dead, you can head towards Elisa. She loads a ring, but does not wear it on her finger. From Elisa, go all north, unlock the door, open it, and go into the room. There is a hidden shelf you can enter. This will take you to Changu. Give him 500 coins and he will give you a key. He loads nothing and if you kill him, you won't get your money back. Head east until you get to the end. Unlock the door north, and to the east. To the north, you will find Ordeith. To the east, the shadow liches. They are undead if you want to turn them for experience. Once again, to the east, is Rork. All he is good for is exp. He wields a dispel weapon but doesn't hit very hard. That's basically it for the zone.
- a belt of anguish (35 mana, fa)
- a gold wedding band (1dam detinvis)
- midnight blue gosammer robe (1dam -5ac)
- Agelmar, Boris, Flicker, Galadin, Sheila, the Tinker, guards(non-max)
- Don't say treasure at Mirimar
- Don't walk into the alley of darkness, the mobs steal and its !mag and you can't get out without recalling